Cutthroat Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cutthroat Mafia

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All xCTCx members, Allies/Perspective Allies, new recruits-- please register with your Mobsters name and read the first section upon activating your account here. It will take up to 24 hours or less to assign privlieges and groups.

Sorry , but it must be done.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry , but it must be done. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry , but it must be done.   Sorry , but it must be done. Icon_minitime19th May 2009, 16:48

This is a new site and along with it, work is required to fill in the blanks. There is a lot of topics that are familiar. But, something is missing=====> YOUR POSTS!!!

Please take the time to fill out each groups "WIM" threads, etc. in each group you belong in.

When doing so, please copy and paste from each appropriate myspace group posting into the new forum topics.

Also, when you do copy and paste your posts, please make sure to copy the time stamp as well.

Thank you for your patience and hard work. It is greatly appreciated.

Frankie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry , but it must be done.   Sorry , but it must be done. Icon_minitime20th May 2009, 14:53

Btw, I have posted in all groups to give you an example of what needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
CTC Godfather
Mafia Bo$$
Mafia Bo$$

PostSubject: Re: Sorry , but it must be done.   Sorry , but it must be done. Icon_minitime20th May 2009, 15:17

I would also like to say THANK YOU to everyone for doing their part in making sure that their former posts are transferred over to the new forum.
Back to top Go down
https://cutthroatmafia.forumotion.net
Rocket Rider
Capo Amore
Capo Amore
Rocket Rider

PostSubject: Re: Sorry , but it must be done.   Sorry , but it must be done. Icon_minitime27th June 2009, 21:17

i cant get into the other groups to get my wim if someone can copy and paste them to a message it would be greatly appreciated THANKS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry , but it must be done.   Sorry , but it must be done. Icon_minitime28th June 2009, 09:01

Rocket Rider wrote:
i cant get into the other groups to get my wim if someone can copy and paste them to a message it would be greatly appreciated THANKS

I will get that info for you and send it to you in a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sw!ft

PostSubject: nerds    Sorry , but it must be done. Icon_minitime27th June 2010, 14:06

hahaha get back to me frankie>>>>email? its brad_anderson1985@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry , but it must be done.   Sorry , but it must be done. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry , but it must be done.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cutthroat Mafia :: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!!!-
Jump to: